Monday, February 18, 2008

Virtual Walk

I am joining the virtual walk!  Betty and Lisa are both doing it and I wanted to be in on it to. It looks like so much fun.  Of course my miles will be run and not walked (well still kinda like a walk/jog thing going on) but I think this will give me lots more motivation to get my butt out the door and get those miles in. 

The fact that my best friend, Linda, lives in Pensacola, gives me lots of reasons to want to walk/run to see her.  That and I have to get those miles in for marathon training!  Don't forget to donate if you get a chance!

http://www.active.com/donate/tntmi/tntmiLLawren2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, thats the great thing about this whole thing...you can DO it YOUR WAY!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!

ohhhhh, think I am going to have to get a longer bungy cord...hahaha

Lisa
that skinnymclinky gal from over there>>>>

Anonymous said...

WTG!!!!!!! Linda!! it really is good to keep yourself accountable; when the alarm rang this morning at 4:50, I'm like "oh I got to get up because people will know I'm starting to walk today" and so I did and did walk!

cute tag! Looking forward to your progress

(P.s. did you get my donation??)

betty

Anonymous said...

I am walking to Key West!!
Gillie