For some reason I can't add pictures today. Oh well I guess I will have to do without
1. He makes me feel loved.
2. He makes my children feel loved.
3. He was brave enough to date a woman with 5 children, who were all teen agers at the time.
4. He loves working at the church as security for the babies.
5 He loves working at with the high school youth group at church.
6. He loves his Mom and Dad.
7. He loves his brothers and sisters.
8. He enjoys his job and likes to go to work each day.
9. He never calls in sick to work.
10. He loves to go camping with me.
11. He pays all the bills.
12. He cleans the house.
13. He likes to go see my boys at thier sporting events.
14. He is a great dad to his daughter.
15. He likes to cook.
16. He sits in the hot tub with me and listens to me complian if I need to.
17. He doesn't feel the need to "fix" my problems he knows I just want to vent, and he lets me.
18. He gets me a glass of wine so I can unwind when I have had a bad day.
19. When he knows my feelings are hurt by someone else, he always asks "what can I do to make you feel better?"
20. He always asks if I need money for lunch, even if he just gave me money for lunch the day before.
21. He is very good looking!
22. He loves our animals.
23. He is letting me get my new dog Maggie.
24. He goes to all the football games his daugther cheers.
25. He volunteers to be the "team mom" for his daughters cheerleading team!!
I could go on, but it said 25 so I did 25!