Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Been along time since I have done one of these

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?  Yes
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sunday
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Not so much lunch meat but I love tuna fish
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, 1 daughter, one stepdaughter and four sons
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes on most days
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? sometimes but I try not to
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Yep
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO WAY
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? oatmeal
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?  YES
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Lots of them are my favorites!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Depends on the person, I don't notice the same thing about everyone
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Weight
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST My mom
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? not worried about that so much
19. WHAT COLOR  SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? purple and white asics running shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? omlet
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? nothing on in here
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?  Blue
23. FAVORITE SMELL?  freshly cut grass
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? debbie
25. FAMOUS PERSON YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET?  can't think of one
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?  yes
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Nascar
27. HAIR COLOR? blonde
28. EYE COLOR? blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I have but I don't anymore
30. FAVORITE FOOD? mexican
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPYENDINGS? Happy
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? blades of glory
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? I am wearing scrubs
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? hot fudge ice cream cake
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? not sure
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?  not sure
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I can't remember the name I will look when I get home and post it
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Leukemia and lymphoma society team in training
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Twilight zone
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Aiden's voice
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?  Mexico
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? hummmm
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? MI
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?  All of them

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love reading these; I'm going to copy these and send them to Laini; she likes doing meme's when she has time

I love tuna fish too but the older I get, it doesn't love me as much back (heartburn)

I don't think I could bungee jump either!

I think you are a strong person too!!

now I'm off to read about the 25 reasons you love your dear husband!

(and it is hard to get into the habit of reading the Bible daily; I know when I first started I had to really make the commitment; try for a chapter a day; just ask the Lord to open up his word to you in that period of time and you'll be amazed what he will show you - great book to read and they are short chapters is Philippians)

betty

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing with us :) Hugz* Teresa

Anonymous said...

Fun one!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

great answers... thanks for playing along
hugs
d