Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Excitement!!

Yesterday was my first day at U of M.  I was in orientation all day.  I thought it was going to be boring but the day just flew by and I acutally enjoyed all the presentations.  Today is another day of orientation for half the day and then it is on the the hospital so I can start my new job.  I am so excited.  Nervous too.  I haven't had to go though an orientation and things like that in 20 some years! 
They did have an awesome party for me Friday night.  There were alot of people there and we had a great time. 
I will update more later!  Have a great day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big step for you !  Great to have such good friends!  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

If I did something like that I'd be scared to death  lol - I'm glad your life is growing...Hugz, Teresa

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet of them!  Good luck with the new job - I'm sure you'll do fine :-D

Anonymous said...

Congrats and Good luck:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm happy for you!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to start a job!  I hope this is a sign of many great years to come.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/