Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tired

I am so tired tonight.  I stayed up way to late last night.  Mark and I started watching "Coach Carter" at 9:30 last night.  It lasted until way past bedtime!!  Both of us really liked the movie, that is why we wanted to stay up and finish it.  We are both paying for it today.

Work was so busy today.  Not only busy but very stressful.  I hate when we do not have enough equipment/instruments for the surgeries of the day!   I always manage to get things wrappend and sterilized before it is needed but it always seems to be such a race.  Well it doesn't seem to be, it is.  I am never going to get my paperwork done and new things ordered if I have to keep running around putting out fires.  The pile on my desk gets bigger each day and I don't even have time to sit at my desk!  Tomorrow looked like it was going to be slow when I left but.......I am not going to hold my breath.

Robbie got his offical papers from school today.  He is done and he is a graduate.  Now all that is left is the ceremony.  That will take place on the 10th of June.  I am so excited!  So is he. 

Well I am exhausted so it is off to bed with me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good week:) and Congrats to Robbie:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I do hope your week becomes less stressful... and Congrats to Robbie! :)

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the graduate!!!
Gillie