Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The graduation party

 

I was getting a bit worried, ok alot worried because I did not have a tent yet for the boys graduation party.  I called a few places and they were sold out.  I made a few calls this morning and found a place that had tents left.  Not only did he have tents left but he had a blue and gold one, that is thier school colors!  I got all the tables and chairs and the tent and they come and set it up and take it down!  Here is the best part.....it was alot cheaper than the other places that  had the smaller white ones (the ones I really didn't want) left.  I am so happy.  The invites are all out, have been for quite awhile.  We will go shopping soon for the drinks and food and we will be all set to have a party.  I can't wait!  The twins are going to be so excited that they are going to have a blue and gold tent!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely a God-thing for sure!! when is the party?? Hope we get to see lots of pictures!!

betty

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun is to be had, I'll RSVP now!

Phil