Saturday, June 30, 2007

Delay

Yes I am still at home........Mark had to work today so we didn't stay the night at the camper.  Mark and I went out there last night and got everything all ready and we sat around for a few hours.  We went for a walk and checked things out, as far as what is going on around the campground this weekend and checked out other peoples campers.  Some of the campers at this campground are on permanent lots.  They have some really nice campers and lots set up.  They are just like little summer cottages!  But since the campground is about 30 miles farther from work than our house is we came home so Mark would not have to get up to early to go to work.  We get up at 4:30am for work as it is!  I guess I won't be off the computer for as much as I thought I would be!  I will be making a trip home everyday for different reasons.  The boys all have to work and tomorrow I have to run the resource table at church.  I forgot to take the day off so I will have to come in for that.  At least I don't have to go to work at the hospital or the resort untill Thursday.  That is the biggest thing........having time off from work.

I still haven't figured out why I am up so early.  I ususally sleep a little later than I did. I was up at 7.  I guess that is acutally sleeping in when you consider how early I usually get up!  I guess I should get off here and get some things done around here though!  Have a great day.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great week, even if it involved quite a bit of driving. I slept in this morning and I can promise you it was much later than 7 am! LOL It was 10:30! I was up until after 2 though talking to Emily so it evened itself out I think.

Anonymous said...

Camping sounds like a great idea, save me a beer :-D

Anonymous said...

Sorry your weekend didn't work out the way you wanted... still sounds like you are having fun though.

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great weekend camping!!!
Gillie

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope you'll be on your way sooner than later. I really wish I'd get the chance to do some camping soon myself.

Anonymous said...

we are looking for a fixer upper camper. We can't get a new one and I love fixing things...LOL