Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Your senior year of high school

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.

1. Name of your homeroom teacher.  Mr. Thibodeau (that's kinda funny now that I think about it, only Lenise will get this!)

2.What sports or clubs did you participate in? Cross country and track



3. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't get my license till after I graduated.  (can you belive that??)

4. It's Friday night, where were you? Either with Susan or Mark at a high school sporting event or the movies.

5. Were you a party animal? Not at all

6. Were you considered a flirt? Yes

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir. No

8. Were you a nerd? No

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No!

10. Can you sing the fight song?  I don't think I can anymore but I could then

11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Whipple, my spanish teacher

12. Did you cut on Senior cut day?  Yes

13. School mascot? Viking

14. Did you go to Prom? Yes.

15. If you could go back and do it over, would you? NOOOOO

16. What do you remember most about graduation? My grandma being there.

17. What did you do on senior cut day? Went to stony beach.

18. Did you have a job your senior year?  Yes, I worked at Burger King

19. Where did you go most often for lunch? Taco Bell

20. Have you gained weight since then? LOL about a ton.  But I was smaller than I was in high school for many years.  It has only been in the last 5 years that i have gained this weight.

21. What did you do after graduation? Worked at Beaumont, then got married and had kids.........still have the kids and still work at beaumont

22. When did you graduate? 1981

23. Who was your Senior prom date? John, my boyfriend at the time

24. Are you going / did you go to your 10 year reunion? No. 

25. Was your prom held at the school or in a hall? It was at a county club.  My b/f's parents belonged to it and he was old enough to drink so he spent most of his time across the hall at the bar and not with me.  IDIOT!!

     

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might have to do this one! :)
Gillie
http://journals.aol.com/ekgillen/Gillie/

Anonymous said...

I graduated in 81 too:) have a good thursday

Deb

Anonymous said...

neato...I was thinking...hmmmm...do I want to do this in my journal and would I have to fudge the answers if family read it? LOL LOL LOL
he he he

Anonymous said...

I guess that is why John did not remain your boyfriend!!!  What a jerk!!!  Thanks for playing along with this... I liked reading it!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/