Thursday, June 14, 2007

To busy!

I can't believe how busy the past week or two has been for me.  We have been staying at the camper since Monday so I have had no time to update my journal.  Only enough time to get through reading others and commenting.  I am going to attempt to throw a few pics on  this entry though.

Kristens birthday party was awesome.  She had five girls stay the night.  They behaved so well.  Mark and I were busy getting everything ready for the surprise 50th anniversary party for his parents that was taking place the next day but we managed to get it all done and spend some time with all the girls too!  The 50th was awesome though.  They were so surprised and happy.

Robbie graduated the next day.  There were 400 kids in his graduating class and it took forever to get though them all!  I was very proud of him though! 

Tomorrow my girlfriend from Florida arrives!!  I am so excited.  I am only working half a day!  Jeremy's graduation party is Saturday and Mark and I and Linda and her husband Colin are going to MIS for the Nascar race on Sunday!  I am so excited to see Linda again.  Acutally Saturday is going to be awesome cuz all of my bestest friends are going to be here (minus one but I hope that one day she will come visit) Heidi, Suzanne, Linda and me will all be together.  AWESOME>

A picture of the wedding with them now.

Jeremy, Robbie and Manda at Robbies graduation!

Sorry I gotta go now, I will put in more pics later!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like everything went well - even if you had to work your butt off to get there!  Everybody looks happy in the pictures, so it MUST have been great!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing year so far for you! 2 Graduated!! WOW!! Awesome! I went to Melissa's boyfriends graduation tonight and it was HOT sitting in the sun! Have fun at MIS...I have never been to one of those.
Have a nice weekend! Harleyfest is Satuday night!
~Lenise~

Anonymous said...

Oh and one more thing.....just to think, you and Mark will be having one of those Anniversaries where they bringout the Wedding photo and have the THEN and NOW thing...LOL
~Lenise~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bride and groom..have a great week!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

great pictures:) enjoy your weekend

Deb

Anonymous said...

You have been busy! Love the pictures!!!! Love them!

Anonymous said...

Oooh love the pics... great job with the blow up for your in-laws!  So much going on... can't believe how busy you are!!!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

I am just now catching up on my alerts.  Looks like you have a lot going on!
Gillie