Monday, June 18, 2007

Finally some time........Jeremy's graduation day

Well I finally have a little bit of time to be able to sit down and play on the computer and update on all that has been going on.  It has been very eventfull and lots of fun but it has taken it's toll on my body.  I now have a full blown chest/head cold on my hands and I am quite sure that the virus that I have been fighting for three months and taken four treatments of for antibiotics is back.  I am very sad about this cuz I am not sure what the next step is going to be treatment wise.  I am waiting for a call back from my dr. to find out what we are going to do next.  I am a little nervous to say the least. 

I wanted to share a few more photos of all the things that have been going on here in the last few weeks and tell you a little more about each.  We'll start with the first, Jeremy's graduation.

This is Mark and I at Jeremy's graduation.  This was at dinner.

This is Jeremy picking up his diploma.  The diploma isn't acutally in the little booklet they had them on stage so  they have to pick them up after the ceremony is over.

Here is my  boy with his diploma.  I am so proud of him.

Manda, Jeremy and  thier Dad.  They are so proud of him also.

Well that is all of have of Jeremy's graduation day.  The next entry will Kristen's bday party.

 

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't he handsome?!!  I hope you get good news from the doctor - I swear they make you wait just to make it worse...they must take a special class :-)

Anonymous said...

Praying for you on this cold stuff, let us know ok. Jeremy looks so happy and proud as he should!!!

Anonymous said...

What great pics!  
I hope you feel better soon.  I always get some kind of illness when I have too much going on!  It totally sucks! :)
Gillie